Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add and remove toolbar custom buttons

Hi,
I have created a custom toolbar (in excel vba) with some buttons, but in
the "Toolbar Options" menu
(on the toolbar) - "Add or Remove Buttons" the voice relative to my
toolbar is disabled, unlike to the others excel toolbars. I would add
and remove my buttons selecting in this menu my toolbar and then check
and uncheck the toolbar buttons.

Can you help me please?
Thanks in advanced
Ger