Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable 'Add or Remove buttons' functionality on a toolbar

Hello everybody,

I would like to disable the functionality to customize the
excel environment. Now the only thing I'm not able to
disable is the small arrow on the right of each toolbar
that enables you to add or remove buttons.
Does anyone has any ideas ?
Thanks,

Guy Van der Sande
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't think you can do that...
However, you can disable its functionality via:
Sub fixTBs()
On Error Resume Next
For Each x In CommandBars
x.Protection = msoBarNoCustomize
Next
End Sub

Now, even tho there's access to adding buttons, you'll see that nothing
works!

When done, try this:
Sub fixTBs()
On Error Resume Next