Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro for extracting the filtered data only.

I want to extract information displayed after filter to another spreadsheet.
Can anyone help me to write a macro for that please?

A simple copy and paste can be used but I have to abstract data out og
number of spreadshhet for number of report and its getting tedious.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It would be easier for you just to record the macro yourself- all recording
is - the computer writes the code based on you just physicaly going through
the steps yourself

In the developer ribbon (if not showing goto office button- excel options-
popular and show developer tab.

Then in the ribbon- click record macro- then go through your process and hit
stop macro- you can then run the macro hitting the macro- run macro in the
developer ribbon
--
HTH

"Beginner for Macro" wrote:

I want to extract information displayed after filter to another spreadsheet.
Can anyone help me to write a macro for that please?

A simple copy and paste can be used but I have to abstract data out og
number of spreadshhet for number of report and its getting tedious.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What do you consider as a "spreadsheet"?

A workbook or a worksheet?

Whichever see Ron de Bruin's site for code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP