Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Macro for extracting the filtered data only.

It would be easier for you just to record the macro yourself- all recording
is - the computer writes the code based on you just physicaly going through
the steps yourself

In the developer ribbon (if not showing goto office button- excel options-
popular and show developer tab.

Then in the ribbon- click record macro- then go through your process and hit
stop macro- you can then run the macro hitting the macro- run macro in the
developer ribbon
--
HTH

"Beginner for Macro" wrote:

I want to extract information displayed after filter to another spreadsheet.
Can anyone help me to write a macro for that please?

A simple copy and paste can be used but I have to abstract data out og
number of spreadshhet for number of report and its getting tedious.

Thanks.