Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ribbon

Hi,

I opened a file and all the ribbons have disappeared.

How can i get the excel standard ribbons again ?

Thank in advance for your collaboration.

Salutations
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

CTRL+F1 will Togglr Minimize/maximize Ribbon. You can also double
click the ribbon Tab Nmae (Like the menu) to minimize and maximize..

--------------------------------------
if it helps click "Yes"
==================
On Aug 1, 5:27*pm, "MichDenis" wrote:
Hi,

I opened a file and all the ribbons have disappeared.

How can i get the excel standard ribbons again ?

Thank in advance for your collaboration.

Salutations

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you see the tabs (Home, Insert, Page Layout, etc.) for the Ribbon? If so,
right click any where in that row of tabs and click (to uncheck) the
"Minimize the Ribbon" entry. Or you could just leave it the way it is and
expand the Ribbon whenever you need it by clicking the appropriate tab.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"MichDenis" wrote in message

I opened a file and all the ribbons have disappeared.

How can i get the excel standard ribbons again ?

Thank in advance for your collaboration.

Salutations

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I finally found... something very basic and simple !
I probably need a good and strong cup of cafe.

Application.DisplayFullScreen = False

Thank for your answer.

"Abdul" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

CTRL+F1 will Togglr Minimize/maximize Ribbon. You can also double
click the ribbon Tab Nmae (Like the menu) to minimize and maximize..

--------------------------------------
if it helps click "Yes"
==================
On Aug 1, 5:27 pm, "MichDenis" wrote:
Hi,

I opened a file and all the ribbons have disappeared.

How can i get the excel standard ribbons again ?

Thank in advance for your collaboration.

Salutations

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Actually, for that condition, you could have restored the ribbons by
clicking the Maximize/Minimize button next to the red X in the upper right
corner of the Excel window. Oddly, though, Maximizing a normally displayed
screen does not remove the Ribbon in the same way that
Application.DisplayFullScreen=True does.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"MichDenis" wrote in message
Thank for your help Rick

This is what i needed :
Application.DisplayFullScreen = False

Salutations.

"Rick Rothstein" a écrit dans le
message de groupe
de discussion : ...

"MichDenis" wrote in message

I opened a file and all the ribbons have disappeared.

How can i get the excel standard ribbons again ?

Thank in advance for your collaboration.

Salutations

Ribbon Ed J Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 May 18th 10 06:37 PM
The Ribbon VickyPas Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 11th 09 02:53 PM
Ribbon HMT New Users to Excel 4 May 2nd 09 10:15 PM
ribbon Bryce Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 11th 09 03:56 PM
Can we modify any of the ribbon tabs or create new ribbon tabs? Scott Sornberger New Users to Excel 2 March 19th 08 11:41 AM