Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default File handling in excel

Hi,
This is a prototype table in access that I want to export to excel.

salesid businesschannel custid amt
001 A XXX 2000
001 A YYY 3000

002 A TTT 5000
002 A KKK 1000

Based on the above table I need to export to excel. This part is fine.
However,
I need to export to two spreadsheets corresponding to each sales person.

The first spreadsheet will look like the following:
salesid businesschannel custid amt
001 A XXX 2000
001 A YYY 3000
and the file name for excel will be 001_A.xls where 001 is the salesid and
A is the businesschannel.

Similarly the other spreadsheet will be as following:
salesid businesschannel custid amt

002 A TTT 5000
002 A KKK 1000

and the file name for the excel will be 002_A.xls with the same meaning. I
need to have this through loop so that this applies to more than 50 sales
person.
I am new in excel. I appreciate any help for resolution of this issue. Thanks.

File Handling in Excel for Mac JLatham Excel Programming 3 December 4th 06 02:53 AM
File Handling TAM Excel Programming 3 February 19th 05 10:40 PM
handling the print to file prompt hke[_11_] Excel Programming 1 October 15th 04 01:31 PM
file handling 2 Jo[_6_] Excel Programming 1 April 6th 04 06:41 PM
file handling Jo[_6_] Excel Programming 2 April 6th 04 06:20 PM