Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default handling the print to file prompt

Hi,

I`m sure this has been discussed before but I can`t seem to fin
exactly what I`m looking for in previous threads.

I use a macro to print a chart to file. Excel then prompts with a prin
to file - output filename messagebox. At this point my macro stop
because I haven`t dealt with this. How do, in vba, specify the filenam
thereby completing the process of printing tha chart to file

--
hk
hke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=155

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have xl2000 or later, you can specify the filename in the Printout
command. See help for details.

Tom Ogilvy

"hke" wrote in message

I`m sure this has been discussed before but I can`t seem to find
exactly what I`m looking for in previous threads.

I use a macro to print a chart to file. Excel then prompts with a print
to file - output filename messagebox. At this point my macro stops
because I haven`t dealt with this. How do, in vba, specify the filename
thereby completing the process of printing tha chart to file?

--
hke
hke's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=269505