Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JRF JRF is offline

Default Disable 'Select Multiple Items' and '(All)' in PivotTable ReportFilter

I would like to disable the 'Select Multiple Items' and '(All)'
features from a PivotTable Report Filter (Page items). I do not
know
how to do it.

I have data for multiple years that I would like to be able to see
using the filter, but it makes no sense to add data together from
different years. Therefore, I do not want a user to pick All or to
Select more than one year.

Can anyone help?

Regards

John