Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there anyone knows PivotTable about "Select multiple items"(Urg

I am programming in Excel Macro with VBA, Is there anyone know how to deal
with "Select Multiple items" in page area. i.e.: In page area, there is
product dimension. In Excel 2003, PivotTable provides "Select Multiple Items"
feature in page area. I want to select more products A ,B ,C. I should use
"Select multiple items". Is there any object to provide this feature to catch
these values?
--
Developer
QA Dashboard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can add an item to the currently selected items, e.g.:

With ActiveSheet.PivotTables(1).PivotFields("[Dept]")
.CubeField.EnableMultiplePageItems = True
.AddPageItem "[Dept].[All].[Finance]"
End With

Microlong wrote:
I am programming in Excel Macro with VBA, Is there anyone know how to deal
with "Select Multiple items" in page area. i.e.: In page area, there is
product dimension. In Excel 2003, PivotTable provides "Select Multiple Items"
feature in page area. I want to select more products A ,B ,C. I should use
"Select multiple items". Is there any object to provide this feature to catch
these values?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there anyone knows PivotTable about "Select multiple items"

hi, Debra Dalgleish:
I want to catch the Values which enable Select Multiple item. I should get
these values. My application raise err.Number runtime error 438
,err.descripton : object doesn't support this property or method. I use
pcell.PivotTable.Pivotfields object? which object or method supports this? Do
you know ?