Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Shortcut Key

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can give me a hand here.

I have a very simple format and print macro that I wrote that needs to be
ran frequently. I want to assign a shortcut key to it. I have tried
everything I can think of for combinations, and nothing seems to run. When I
press the shortcut key, i get the famous microsoft "dong" sound or whatever
you call it! Does anyone have any idea what's going on with this?