Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe

Default Shortcut key to VB macro

Hi,

Once I create a macro in an Excel workbook using Visual basic, how can
I assign a shortcut key to that macro?

Thanks,

Joe.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Tools|macro|Macros
Select your macro
Click Options
Assign it a nice shortcut key
click ok
click cancel (to leave that dialog)

Remember to save the workbook with the macro--so that the shortcut key gets
remembered.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

In the wroksheet, pull-down:

Tools Macro Macros...
slect you macro and touch options and assign the key
--
Gary's Student

"Joe" wrote:

Hi,

Once I create a macro in an Excel workbook using Visual basic, how can
I assign a shortcut key to that macro?

Thanks,

Joe.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
OZDOC1050

<< TOOLS MACRO MACRO'S select the macro you wish to add the shortcut
key to then select << OPTIONS if you want to have the Ctrl Shift option
place caps lock on first.

cheers
Pete

--
(][ THIS EMAIL HAS BEEN SCANNED BY NORTON ANTIVIRUS ][)
"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Once I create a macro in an Excel workbook using Visual basic, how can
I assign a shortcut key to that macro?

Thanks,

Joe.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe

Dave, Pete, Gary's student, Thanks a lot !

- Joe.