Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sorting list to a new place`

windows XP, microsoft office 2003, Excel
when sorting a list (ie names) to a new place, <unique values marked, the
initial name re-appears within the list, so we have 2 instances of the same
data. How can I eliminate this bug ??

--
Basilio

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks Joel
I have tried this myself after noting that it is only the first name to
re-apper in the new list of unique names. the fact is I want to use that
<sorted list as a pull down menu and I don't want the header to re-apper.
Thanks anyway

--
Basilio

"basilio" wrote:

windows XP, microsoft office 2003, Excel
when sorting a list (ie names) to a new place, <unique values marked, the
initial name re-appears within the list, so we have 2 instances of the same
data. How can I eliminate this bug ??

--
Basilio

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming