Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Place a list box in a cell

On Apr 12, 1:25 am, "Hank Youngerman" wrote:
I know how to put a control on a page, and pass the values in that
control to a module.

What I want to do is simply put a list box or combo box in a cell, so
that the user, instead of typing a value in the cell, clicks on the
drop-down arrow. The value is then placed in that cell and used by
the spreadsheet like it would any other cell.

Data Validation.
Allow = List
The List can be a range of cells on that sheet or a Named Range in the
workbook or just a comma separated list.

Ken Johnson