Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Drop down menus in excel

Please Help as I am at my wits end
I am new to the group and I am working on excel 2007 version. Could somebody
PLEASE help me how to create dropdown menus in excel.
--
Hairy Gerry
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may refer the below link

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Hairy" wrote:

Please Help as I am at my wits end
I am new to the group and I am working on excel 2007 version. Could somebody
PLEASE help me how to create dropdown menus in excel.
--
Hairy Gerry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This may help:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...itle&resnum=4#

2007?

One mo
http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/excel2...l2007s8p3.html

HTH,
Ryan---
--
Ryan---

"Hairy" wrote in message
Please Help as I am at my wits end
I am new to the group and I am working on excel 2007 version. Could
somebody
PLEASE help me how to create dropdown menus in excel.
--
Hairy Gerry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

data validation?

lets say you have a list in D2:D10

select any other cell, eg B2, then from the DATA menu, select Data
Validation from the Data Tools group

in the data validation form, set Allow to LIST and the source to =D2:D10
if the table D2:D10 is rangenamed, eg dataList , then in the validation form
source put =dataList

click OK to close the data validation form.