Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I link drop down menus to one another in Excel?

I am trying to link drop down menus to one another. I have created a dopr
down menu for one product. I would like to set it up so that if product a is
selected, then another drop down menu appears and you choose choice 2, then
another menu appears and you have another set of options and so on. does
anyone know how to do this?