Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel drop down menus

Alright so my question is how do you create a drop down list that once an
item is selected it will automatically fill in the rest of the information
for you?

For example

Say in a drop down list you select a persons name. After I select their name
i want their address to fill into the address area below.

Anyone know how to do that?????

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You would need to create a formula like a VLOOKUP that takes the selected
value
and uses it in the VLOOKUP

Peo Sjoblom