Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sharepoint

Is there while uploading files through vba to set the server properties of
the files and check them?
--
Roland
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I've only used Sharepoint a bit. You can certainly update and delete files;
I suspect you can easily modify the properties too. Maybe these links will
give you some ideas:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/conversat...did=3145 3432

HTH,
Ryan---
--
Ryan---

"Roland" wrote:

Is there while uploading files through vba to set the server properties of
the files and check them?
--
Roland

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks but those links are actually what led me to the initial code I am
using to loop through the documents on the server. The problem is when I
finish the documents lost there properties and are checked out to me and I do
not have admin rights to mass check ins.
--
Roland