Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving to Sharepoint

Hello,

We have an Excel spread sheet which is links to several word documents
through hyperlinks, all the documents are stored in a single sharepoint
library.

We have found that when the word documents are opened from the spread sheet
its no longer possible to save the documents straight to the library, instead
we have to navigate back to the document library through the save menu.

Is there anything we can do to make the word documents point back to the
sharepoint library rather than having to navigate back to it?

Many Thanks
Kris

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

After i installed the Technical Refresh i´m having the same problem. Either
with Excel or Word..

Do you find anything?

PS: I´m using Sharepoint 2003 not 2007...