Rudy Tedaldi

Default Synchronization between Excel and Windows Sharepoint Services FAIL

The synchronization between my Excel lists and the lists published on my
Sharepoint site fails. I receive the following message from Excel:
"A connection to the Sharepoint site cannot be established. To synchronize
or refresh your list, you must be able to connect to the Sharepoint site."

The Sharepoint site is accessible (even from excel) and the same list can be
synchronized some days ago.
I have the same problem with different platform (XP, 2003), (Office XP or
SP1), ...
smokey bandit via OfficeKB.com

I am having the same issue.
One thing to note, I am using two IIS virtual servers to host the content:
one for internal access and another for external access. The external site
(using SSL) is the one having the problem. Internal users are NOT having
the problem. Also, being an administrator doesn't help.

Any solutions?