Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Prevent Printing

My code below is designed to lockdown my workbook if the user selects Read
Only. What I am wondering, is there any way to also prevent them from
printing the document?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

On Error GoTo Termination

If Me.OptionButton1.Value = True Then
myLocked = True
Unload UserFormAccess
Call Protection.protect_all_sheets
ElseIf Me.OptionButton2.Value = True Then
myLocked = False
Unload UserFormAccess
UserFormPassword.Show
End If

GoTo LastLine

Termination:

LastLine:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi
put this in a thisworkbook module...

MsgBox "you can't print this!"
Cancel = True

End Sub

adjust message to suit your tastes/needs.
or you might add an if then else statement to allow printing under certain
conditions. your call.
regards
FSt1