Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Compile Error in Hidden Module

Hello,

I am using VBA in Excel 2003, and I have a program that uses flexi grids. A
couple of months ago, we had a problem with the program and the 'Compile
Error In Hidden Module' error displayed. Someone in another forum suggested
that we remove Windows Update KB960715 which we did and the program has been
fine. However, it has just stopped working again for the same reason and that
particular Windows Update is no longer installed, in fact, I always uninstall
it before running the program and now it just isn't there. Is there another
Update that could be causing a problem, or anything else I shuold consider?

Thanks.
Regards,
Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look at

OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Start Word or
Excel

--
HTH

Bob