Posted to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,microsoft.public.access.formscoding,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Comments for Software Protection Solutions

We are revising our current software protection system and want to
change to a new one since we have problems with current.

Has anyone used any of the below solutions ? Do you have any comments/
problems with these solutions.

Interactive Studio - Quick Licence Manager
X-Formation - Licence Manager
Mirage Sytems - Licence Protector
Softwareshield - Licence Manager
Software Key - Protection Plus