Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ListBox question

Hi,
I need to know on what item of the list the corsur points when I get the
ListBox.MouseMove event.

Tnx for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm not sure how to do what you are asking off the top of my head, but I do
see a problem with what you want to do. In order to highlight a item in a
ListBox, that item must be selected. This means that your "hot cursor" would
trigger even if the user accidentally brushed his/her cursor across the
ListBox... this would mean the user could be selecting or, worse yet,
changing a selection without even realizing they did so.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"E.Z." wrote:

Hi,
I need to know on what item of the list the corsur points when I get the
ListBox.MouseMove event.

Tnx for any help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tnx
Well, in order to make a change the user will have to klick the item as
well.
This is similar to the way a context menu behave.
Actualy, I want to use the ListBox as a validation list since I had some
problems using the val. list in this case.