Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ListBox question

I'm not sure how to do what you are asking off the top of my head, but I do
see a problem with what you want to do. In order to highlight a item in a
ListBox, that item must be selected. This means that your "hot cursor" would
trigger even if the user accidentally brushed his/her cursor across the
ListBox... this would mean the user could be selecting or, worse yet,
changing a selection without even realizing they did so.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"E.Z." wrote in message
Tnx,
Make a "hot cursor" for example.

"OssieMac" wrote in message
It is not related to items in the list box. It is the x and y
co-ordinates of
the mouse pointer. I can't think of any use for this event in a list box.

OssieMac

"E.Z." wrote:

Hi,
I need to know on what item of the list the corsur points when I get the
ListBox.MouseMove event.

Tnx for any help