Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
E.Z. E.Z. is offline

Default ListBox question

Tnx
Well, in order to make a change the user will have to klick the item as
well.
This is similar to the way a context menu behave.
Actualy, I want to use the ListBox as a validation list since I had some
problems using the val. list in this case.

"Rick Rothstein" wrote in message
I'm not sure how to do what you are asking off the top of my head, but I
do see a problem with what you want to do. In order to highlight a item in
a ListBox, that item must be selected. This means that your "hot cursor"
would trigger even if the user accidentally brushed his/her cursor across
the ListBox... this would mean the user could be selecting or, worse yet,
changing a selection without even realizing they did so.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"E.Z." wrote in message
Tnx,
Make a "hot cursor" for example.

"OssieMac" wrote in message
It is not related to items in the list box. It is the x and y
co-ordinates of
the mouse pointer. I can't think of any use for this event in a list
box.

OssieMac

"E.Z." wrote:

Hi,
I need to know on what item of the list the corsur points when I get
the
ListBox.MouseMove event.

Tnx for any help