Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Not enough resources to display completely

What causes this please? Looking at obvious possible resources, I have a
modern laptop with 4Gb memory, 32Gb solid state drive (75% full and recently
defragged).
I get this every now and again when working with ActiveX controls and
userforms, but nothing seems to change (display wise). It just (seems to be)
an irritating message. Brett
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

it could be a memory leak. Are you using C# to instantiate Excel? It could
be that memory isn't being correctly released.
Take a look at your Task Manager as see if any processes are using memory
excessively. Are the Excel / Outlook apps showing in Processes but not
visible in Applications

Are your ActiveX controls working correctly ... relesing memeory etc

"Brett" wrote in message
What causes this please? Looking at obvious possible resources, I have a
modern laptop with 4Gb memory, 32Gb solid state drive (75% full and
recently
defragged).
I get this every now and again when working with ActiveX controls and
userforms, but nothing seems to change (display wise). It just (seems to
be)
an irritating message. Brett

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Patrick, you've been on my case lately - thanks for that. As far as I
know C# is a programming language so that might tell you that I doubt that
I'm using that. Also, I doubt that there is anything to show in the task
manager, as I often have to look in there to see what is happening. So that
leads to me to think that it may be to do with you last suggestion, but how
do I make them release memory? Brett