Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add Yes/No stops in VB script

I have a print to PDF button I created to print off the tally sheet, but
before they tally sheet gets PDF'd I want to ask 3 or 4 questions to the user

basically the user will click "print to PDF" then I want

Question 1 asked if 'No' move to question 2 if 'yes' exit out of PDF and
highlight cell that needs to be changed

Question2 asked if 'No' move to question 3 if 'yes' exit out of PDF and
highlight cell that needs to be changed

Question3 asked if 'No' continue with the PDF if 'yes' exit out of PDF and
highlight cell that needs to be changed

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
--
Neall
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If MsgBox("Click Yes to Exit Yes" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _
"Click No to continue to Question 2", vbYesNo) < vbNo Then Exit Sub
If MsgBox("Click Yes to Exit Yes" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _
"Click No to continue with Question 3", vbYesNo) < vbNo Then Exit Sub
If MsgBox("Click Yes to Exit Yes" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _
"Click No to continue with PDF", vbYesNo) < vbNo Then Exit Sub

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

Tab Stops JT Excel Programming 1 February 20th 09 05:21 PM
Tab Stops brentm Excel Programming 2 April 21st 05 07:20 PM
Tab stops TO Excel Programming 5 October 23rd 04 06:31 PM
Tab Stops Summer Excel Programming 1 April 29th 04 05:37 PM
Excel 2000/XP script to Excel97 script hat Excel Programming 3 March 2nd 04 03:56 PM