Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tab Stops

Does anyone know how to set a spreadsheet to only tab to certain cells in a
given row? For example, in row 1, I want user input in cells B1, D1 & G1.
Can I make it so that on row 1, it automatically tabs just to these cells? I
still want the other cells viewable. Thanks.

BrentM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html

--

HTH

RP

"brentm" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to set a spreadsheet to only tab to certain cells in

given row? For example, in row 1, I want user input in cells B1, D1 & G1.
Can I make it so that on row 1, it automatically tabs just to these cells?

still want the other cells viewable. Thanks.

BrentM

IF just STOPS WORKING Gee Excel Worksheet Functions 21 August 6th 09 05:26 PM
VBA Stops Working? Marty Excel Programming 4 February 16th 05 05:27 PM
Going down until the data stops.... Darin Kramer Excel Programming 3 December 6th 04 04:55 PM
Tab stops TO Excel Programming 5 October 23rd 04 06:31 PM
Tab Stops Summer Excel Programming 1 April 29th 04 05:37 PM