Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Going down until the data stops....

Howdie!

I have a block of data of variable length, depending upon when it is
looked at (entries are added or deleted at points in time). I want to
apply the same macro to the data (at the different varying points in
time) So the question is does anyone know VB command to select (ie go
down the rows and across the columns) to select all visible data...?
Note - data at the bottom of Column A, and at the end of Row S will
always be the bottom two corent points...

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
see:
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.LastValue.html#vba

"Darin Kramer" wrote:

Howdie!

I have a block of data of variable length, depending upon when it is
looked at (entries are added or deleted at points in time). I want to
apply the same macro to the data (at the different varying points in
time) So the question is does anyone know VB command to select (ie go
down the rows and across the columns) to select all visible data...?
Note - data at the bottom of Column A, and at the end of Row S will
always be the bottom two corent points...

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Howdie...

I looked at the site, and have found thefunction that I want... However
how do I get VBA to run this function.... - I cant seem to house it
inside a Sub Macro..
If its afunctionsitting in a module, where is the result going to be
displayed, or should it just select the text itself.... I cant seem to
get this one working...

(Apologies for the dumb questionaire, asi I try to teach myself more
VBA...)