Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Match statement that displays result

Hello all, I am trying to use a match statement to which adds to my formula

basically the formula consists of adding the results of 3 cells together

=NEW_RENEWAL_CALC!E6&VLOOKUP(NEW_RENEWAL_CALC!C29, 'License List
Renewals'!A6:C23,3,FALSE)&B$11

This gives me a result of "dogacctfound"

However for the govt portion of my sheet I want to add an override so if we
want to change dog to cat it can be done from another cell

I am thinking this is what the formula should be but it does not seem to work,

=MATCH(IF(ISBLANK(industryoverride),industryshort, industryoverride),)&VLOOKUP(NEW_RENEWAL_CALC!C29,' License List Renewals'!A6:C23,3,FALSE)&B$4

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

--
Neall
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Resolved with

=IF(industryoverride="",industryshort,industryover ride)&VLOOKUP(NEW_RENEWAL_CALC!C29,'License List
Renewals'!A6:C23,3,FALSE)&B$11

Thanks anyways
--
Neall