Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default InputBox Choices

Hello,

I'm wondering how to display something other than Yes/No in an input box.
I'd like the users to select either Edit or Print buttons (as opposed to Yes
or No buttons) and, depending upon the button they click, another sub will
either be called or the sub will be exited.

Any help would be great.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you really mean MSGBOX? if so, you have to create a custom form if the
prompts from standard boxes do not meet your need.

Have a look at this site for guidance.

http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...message-boxes/
--
jb

"Joyce" wrote:

Hello,

I'm wondering how to display something other than Yes/No in an input box.
I'd like the users to select either Edit or Print buttons (as opposed to Yes
or No buttons) and, depending upon the button they click, another sub will
either be called or the sub will be exited.

Any help would be great.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can create a custom messagebox with the userform and command buttons.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Joyce" wrote:

Hello,

I'm wondering how to display something other than Yes/No in an input box.
I'd like the users to select either Edit or Print buttons (as opposed to Yes
or No buttons) and, depending upon the button they click, another sub will
either be called or the sub will be exited.

Any help would be great.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

I will take a look. I mean and Input box, where the user makes a choice and
depending on that choice, either another sub will be called, or the sub will
exit.

Thanks for your extremely quick response!