Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inputbox and Application.InputBox

Hi,

is there a difference between InputBox and
Application.InputBox?

If yes it would be great if anybody could explain me this.

It would be great if you could give me an example from
both of them.

Many thanks and best regards,
Maria
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
application.inputbox has different types for specific
data. Best way check the VBA online help for examples on
both

.