Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients

I found a short little macro that will email my active workbook. It works
fine, but only if I put in one email address. I'm new to writing any macros,
don't know anything about programming, so, I'm sure it's just that I'm not
putting something in brackets or adding quotation marks. The macro is:

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:= "email@address", Subject:="Whatever",
ReturnReceipt:= True

I've tried to put in more than one email address several ways and it hasn't
worked. If I only use one, it works great. Exactly as I wish, only I'd rather
have the option of sending to more than one person.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this from Ron de Bruin posted in 2003

", ")

send mail doesn't support entering text. You can use Automation to do
this.
See the following sites for detailed information:

Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...tml/odc_xlmail...

Dick Kuselika
www.dicks-clicks.com

Tim Zych
www.rubbershoe.com/olmail.htm

Tom Ogilvy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips1.htm

See also the mail code examples on the index page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm