Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple Recipients in SendMail Method. HELP!!!

Hi:

I have been automatically sending an e mail from my Excel for some time, using the
following statement:

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail recipients ", _
etitle

I am not attempting to add another recipient, and am having a difficult time. The "Help"
on sendmail says the following:

"Recipients Required Variant. Specifies the name of the recipient as text, or as an
array of text strings if there are multiple recipients. At least one recipient must be
specified, and all recipients are added as To recipients."

It refers to "an array of text strings", but i cant appear to set up an array that is
acceptable and will work.
I have tried:
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ", _
etitle

a) ActiveWorkbook.SendMail , ", _
etitle
b) ActiveWorkbook.SendMail " ,_
etitle
c)ActiveWorkbook.SendMail
", _
etitle

None of them work! Either the compiler does not like them or Outlook does not..

Can someone tell me the right way to set this up please?

Regards

John Baker

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John,

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ", ")

Should work for you.

Regards,
Dan
Website : http://www.danielklann.com
Favourites Add-in for Microsoft Excel -
http://www.danielklann.com/excel/exc...tes_add-in.htm

"John Baker" wrote in message
[...]

_
etitle
b) ActiveWorkbook.SendMail

" ,_
etitle
c)ActiveWorkbook.SendMail
", _
etitle

None of them work! Either the compiler does not like them or Outlook does

not..

Can someone tell me the right way to set this up please?

Regards

John Baker

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dan:

Thank you very much. Its amazing how many times the good folks on this and other
Newsgroups have helped me with something that I was totally stumped on.

Regards

John Baker

"Daniel Klann" wrote:

Hi John,