Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SendMail Method

I noticed in an earlier post a reference for emailing to
multiple recipients. I'm not all that familiar with the
SendMail method, but doesn't it only work with Outlook? I
use Lotus Notes as my email. Is there a way to send email
through VBA with Notes?

Thanks...Any help is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chris,

Supposedly, it can be done.
There are a lot of posts in the Google archives on the subject.
The following link will give you a number of threads to get you started.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2FA514B6

John