Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips1.htm

See also the mail code examples on the index page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"jknapp1005" wrote in message ...
I found a short little macro that will email my active workbook. It works
fine, but only if I put in one email address. I'm new to writing any macros,
don't know anything about programming, so, I'm sure it's just that I'm not
putting something in brackets or adding quotation marks. The macro is:

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:= "email@address", Subject:="Whatever",
ReturnReceipt:= True

I've tried to put in more than one email address several ways and it hasn't
worked. If I only use one, it works great. Exactly as I wish, only I'd rather
have the option of sending to more than one person.