Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy format macro needed

Hi,

It appears that you have recorded the code so you can do what you require by
simply repeating the Paste Special a second time but paste Formats. There is
no need to copy again; just do the Paste Special twice; first time Values;
second time Formats.

OssieMac

"LiAD" wrote:

Hi,

I am using a copy paste macro to take the contents of certain cells from a
database and transfer them to other worksheets. The code I am currently
using is

Range("C3:O200").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("CB190").Select
Range("D10").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

Is it possible I can change this code to also copy text and cell formats at
the same time? i.e. text colour, cell filled colour, text size, text colour
etc

Thanks
LiAD