Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help needed... please (Copy Past Macro)

Hello,

I am trying to create a macro based on information provided to me by JR Form
(thank you very much by the way). I would like the Macro to copy 9 tabs from
an existing workbook into a new workbook and then break all the links in the
new work book from the old one. This is what I have so far and I can't seem
to get it to work can any one help me? Thanks a ton :)

Sub CopyTheSheets()

Dim DestWB As Workbook
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim Wrkbk As String
LinkPath = ActiveWorkbook.FullName
Mastr = ActiveWorkbook.Name
'Wrkbk = Sheets("Instructions").Range("A41")
Set DestWB = Workbooks(Wrkbk)

For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
With DestWB.Worksheets
ws.Copy after:=.Item(.Count)

Linkage (LinkPath)
ActiveWorkbook.Save
Windows(Mastr).Activate
End With
End Sub

Function Linkage(link1 As String)
ActiveWorkbook.ChangeLink link1, ActiveWorkbook.FullName, xlExcelLinks
End Function