Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Copy format macro needed

Hi,

It appears that you have recorded the code so you can do what you require by
simply repeating the Paste Special a second time but paste Formats. There is
no need to copy again; just do the Paste Special twice; first time Values;
second time Formats.

OssieMac

"LiAD" wrote:

Hi,

I am using a copy paste macro to take the contents of certain cells from a
database and transfer them to other worksheets. The code I am currently
using is

Range("C3:O200").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Sheets("CB190").Select
Range("D10").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

Is it possible I can change this code to also copy text and cell formats at
the same time? i.e. text colour, cell filled colour, text size, text colour
etc

Thanks
LiAD