Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default can't delete a series from SeriesCollection ???

Hello,
I see that SeriesCollection has a method ".NewSeries" that
creates a new series as in...

Charts(1).SeriesCollection.NewSeries

But I don't see a way to delete a series, or delete all in the collection.
What am I missing here?

Thank you,
Keith
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

when I can't find the documention for an instruction I do the simple thing.
I record a macro and perform the operatiopn manually. Then use the record
code. I generated a simple 3 series collection chart. then started the
macro recorder and deleted a series. Here is what I got

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(3).Delete