Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart series delete all then add new

Hi,

I have a chart whose data series are deleted and re-populated. After
repopulating the data the series are all REF errors even though the new
data is the same and in the same place. So I need to write the code to
delete all the previous series so I can then re-add them through code.
Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

To remove all current series in a chart use,

do while activechart.SeriesCollection.count0
activechart.SeriesCollection(1).delete
Loop

cheers
Andy