Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Without duplicating sheet, print 1 sheet double-sided (repeated, inother words)?

This is an unusual one, I know. I have financial spreadsheets to the
tune of 1 spreadsheet per workbook for each soft copy version. But
the hard copy, or printout, needs to be of the same spreadsheet
printed on both sides of a piece of paper. What I've done all these
years is to print out the workbook once, turn the printer output
manually and put it in the printer's manual tray and then print the
spreadsheet on the reverse side of the paper. Cuts down the number of
sheets printed over time in half and the binders where we store the
spreadsheets don't fill up as quickly.

When I was dealing with only a couple of accounts this process was not
too bad. However, I have 12 accounts now and it's become time-
consuming esp. since I much prefer the copies to be printed out rather
than photocopied.

Is there a method that we just open the workbook, press a button with
a vb script on it, and it, I don't know, sends the command to print 2
copies of the same worksheet, back-to-back?

Or perhaps someone has another suggestion on how to handle this? As
long as it doesn't involve making a physical copy and fiddling with it
that way since an automated way would be preferable. If I have to
fiddle each time, I'll just go back to printing them back-to-back
manually.

Thanks. :oD

[microsoft.public.excel.programming]
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Before you go any further.

Does your printer support double-sided printing?

If so, you would need a macro that treated each worksheet as a separate
2-sided print job.

If not, print and turn is the only method.

For VBA help with that process, see Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP