Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default More VBA Editor weirdness

When I view the code in a module, it now defaults to showing General /
Declarations and I can select procedures one at a time. What do I need to
change so that I can see the entire module?

Thanks,
Barb
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are two "views" to the code pane.

At the bottom left (just to the left of the left scroll arrow), you'll see two
little icons.

One looks kind of like this:

---
--
---

And the other looks like:
---
--
---
--

The leftmost is the "Procedure view" and the other is the "full module view".
You'll see these in the tooltip if you let the cursor linger over them.

Click the one you want. Each can be useful at different times. (You can scroll
up/scroll down to move between procedures, too--in either mode.)

Barb Reinhardt wrote:

When I view the code in a module, it now defaults to showing General /
Declarations and I can select procedures one at a time. What do I need to
change so that I can see the entire module?

Thanks,
Barb

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In addition to Dave's method to dynamically swap back and forth between the
two view methods, you can set the default view from Tools/Options on the
Editor tab... the "Default to Full Module View" check box in the "Window
Settings" section controls which default view is used at start up.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
When I view the code in a module, it now defaults to showing General /
Declarations and I can select procedures one at a time. What do I need
change so that I can see the entire module?

Thanks,
Barb

Arrow key weirdness Earl Kiosterud Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 April 7th 08 03:12 AM
VBE Weirdness questionmark Excel Programming 2 February 6th 05 06:41 PM
Weirdness Kevin L Excel Programming 2 December 1st 04 03:45 PM
VBA IDE Weirdness.... Trip[_2_] Excel Programming 3 June 17th 04 03:49 AM
Charting Weirdness and VBA Sandy V[_6_] Excel Programming 0 February 8th 04 11:19 AM