Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default More VBA Editor weirdness

There are two "views" to the code pane.

At the bottom left (just to the left of the left scroll arrow), you'll see two
little icons.

One looks kind of like this:

---
--
---

And the other looks like:
---
--
---
--

The leftmost is the "Procedure view" and the other is the "full module view".
You'll see these in the tooltip if you let the cursor linger over them.

Click the one you want. Each can be useful at different times. (You can scroll
up/scroll down to move between procedures, too--in either mode.)

Barb Reinhardt wrote:

When I view the code in a module, it now defaults to showing General /
Declarations and I can select procedures one at a time. What do I need to
change so that I can see the entire module?

Thanks,
Barb

--

Dave Peterson