Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Has anybody found a solution for enabling macros from Excel 2003 t

Help!

We just started using Excel 2007. I have an Excel template with VB
developed in Excel 2002 and converted to Excel 2003. Now, I am moving to
Excel 2007.

I could save the template in Excel 2007 97-2003 compatibility with no
problem. The file is very big though.

I would rather be able to save it into the binary format (.xlsb) for size or
macro enabled (but not very safe).

The first time I saved the file to binary or macro enabled format, the Macro
Security pop-up box allows me to "Enable Macros". However, after I saved the
file, the "Enable Radio " button is no longer availablee. I set this
template on Medium Security and trusted source in Excel 2003. I have
password, list boxes, etc on the template.

I have search the newsgroup but no current responses. I was hoping that
there are new developments in this matter.

Appreciate any thoughst or solution to my dilemma.

Thanks.

Ligaya

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Has anybody found a solution for enabling macros from Excel 20

Barb,

Thanks for the response. Sorry for the delay on responding to you. I must
have missed the auto response notice. I was also got called to another
project and back to this issue. I may try to create my own certificate.

Ligaya