Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Read only access for hidden sheet

Hi, I have a workbook with several sheets for different users (shared) with
different passwords for each sheet

I have all these sheets hidden and hyperlink to each sheet on a opening sheet.

I need to give users, read only access to other's sheet (which will open on
demand with the help of hyperlink again)

any help pls

Thanks..
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Worksheets("Sheet1").Unprotect Password:="password"
Worksheets("Sheet1").Visible = True
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells.Select
Selection.Locked = True
Worksheets("Sheet1").Protect Contents:=True

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Kashyap" wrote:

Hi, I have a workbook with several sheets for different users (shared) with
different passwords for each sheet

I have all these sheets hidden and hyperlink to each sheet on a opening sheet.

I need to give users, read only access to other's sheet (which will open on
demand with the help of hyperlink again)

any help pls

Thanks..

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jacob, its good to hear from you again..

Actually I need all the sheets to be read only.. once they click on the
hyper link to open a particular sheet, it should ask for password and if
password is not entered, then it should open as read only..