Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to use excel from a web page and return the result to that pa

Hello,

What do I need to do to access from a web page an excel worksheet so excel
can do the operations and then return the results to the web page? This is
the scenario:

- I already have the whole operations in a excel worksheet.
- Every month information on that worksheet change (Price list)
- As I am new in programming, I just have learned html and javascript
programming.
- I do not have access to a web server right now so I need to test
everything in my laptop and check if it works.
- I need to know if what I want is possible or not.
- What do I need to learn: ActiveX, Java, CSI or what?

Regards