Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Max Max is offline

Default Add image

How can I add an image using the control box and then apply it in the
properties?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Assume you are referring to a UserForm since you mention Toolbox, from VB
editor, click on UserForm and choose the Image control from toolbox, left
click and drag over UserForm, drop the control and resize as required.
Select the control just added and right click to reveal properties. Select
'picture' and three ellipses will appear (...) click these and from the
dialog navigate to your image file. Use the other property options to
control how the image appears.

Nigel

Nigel