Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Controls on Sheet

Hi all, To make spreasheets professional I put some controls from
"More Controls" like for example I put "Microsoft Date and Time Picker
Control" and also "Microsoft ProgressBar Control" on Sheet and it had
correct width and height until I closed the workbook and when i opened
it again, all the controls width and height gone funny. Please can
any friend can help that how can I fix controls width and height which
keeps remain even if i close the workbook and open it again.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
Right click the control and choose Format, Properties. Click on "Don't
move or size with cells".
regards
Paul

On Mar 24, 3:29*pm, K wrote:
Hi all, To make spreasheets professional I put some controls from
"More Controls" like for example I put "Microsoft Date and Time Picker
Control" and also "Microsoft ProgressBar Control" on Sheet and it had
correct width and height until I closed the workbook and when i opened
it again, all the controls width and height gone funny. *Please can
any friend can help that how can I fix controls width and height which
keeps remain even if i close the workbook and open it again.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1. Select all controls
2. Right click and view Size and Properties
3. Within properties Tab under 'Object Positioning' change the settings.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria