Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] paul.robinson@it-tallaght.ie is offline

Default Controls on Sheet

Hi
Right click the control and choose Format, Properties. Click on "Don't
move or size with cells".
regards
Paul

On Mar 24, 3:29*pm, K wrote:
Hi all, To make spreasheets professional I put some controls from
"More Controls" like for example I put "Microsoft Date and Time Picker
Control" and also "Microsoft ProgressBar Control" on Sheet and it had
correct width and height until I closed the workbook and when i opened
it again, all the controls width and height gone funny. *Please can
any friend can help that how can I fix controls width and height which
keeps remain even if i close the workbook and open it again.